Two Birds One Stone
Rimah Jabr was born a Muslim Palestinian, Natasha Greenblatt was born a Jewish Canadian. They met for the first time in Toronto, but have they seen each other before? Two Birds One Stoneinvestigates the forces that push us through time and across continents to find each other.
Two Birds One Stone is a fictional documentary that investigates these two artists’ criss-crossing histories. Featuring two dynamic performances from two very different performers playing dozens of characters on both sides of the wall. Two Birds One Stone asks complicated questions about identity, privilege, and home.
Previously produced as part of Why Not Theatre’s RISER Project.
CAST AND CREW
- written by Natasha Greenblatt & Rimah Jabr
- directed by Guillermo Verdecchia
- dramaturg Guillermo Verdecchia & Charlotte Corbeil-Coleman
- set & projection designer Anahita Dehbonehie
- lighting designer Jareth Li
- sound designer Deanna Choi
- stage manager Dylan Tate-Howarth
- production manager Suzie Balogh
- producer Adam Barrett, Natasha Greenblatt & Rimah Jabr
- starring Natasha Greenblatt & Rimah Jabr